Robert S. McNamara

Robert S. McNamara

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome!

I'd like to use this first post to welcome everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read.  I'm very excited to get started, this seems like a fun alternative to the traditional history paper.  This is all very new to me, as I'm sure it is for many of you.  Please feel free to comment, and let me know what you like, and what you think needs improving.  The amazing thing about the internet is how it connects us, and lets us share our ideas.  I'll certainly be learning as I go, and I hope we can all learn from each other.

As you've no doubt figured out from reading this blog's title, I'll be talking about Robert McNamara over the course of this semester.  I became interested in him a few months ago, after watching the documentary The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara, which inspired my blog's title.  The film will probably be the source for my first actual entry, since that seems like a good jumping off point to me.

So once again, welcome!  I look forward reading what you all are working on, and hearing what you have to say about my own blog.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks like it is off to a great start! If you have any questions I can try to answer them... Good Luck and I am very intrigued to learn about your historical figure! I have never even heard of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good. I will be very interested to read more!

    ReplyDelete